About half of the country’s home and business owners regularly use the services of a professional landscape service provider. From adding a pool, deck, patio, or walkway, to installing a new landscape design and scheduling regular lawn maintenance, it pays to have a provider you can trust completely with your property.
You should know that Hidden Creek Landscaping is locally owned and has a 97.5 percent client retention rate. That means that when it comes to designing and maintaining lawns and other outdoor living areas in Central Ohio, we have the expertise and customer service you expect and deserve.
Why Should I Hire a Professional Landscaping Service?
When done right, there’s a lot more to landscaping than mowing the lawn and trimming hedges. Hidden Creek Landscaping was founded in 1998 by two men who were studying Landscape Architecture at The Ohio State University. It’s that love of and fascination for landscaping that shaped our business and positioned Hidden Creek Landscaping to develop and nurture the landscapes of property owners in Central Ohio.
Because each person’s lawn is as different as their own personalities, we pride ourselves on offering custom solutions for unique landscaping challenges. While you most likely have your own reasons for wanting to hire a professional landscaping service, here are some of the most common reasons our customers have given us.
- We can save you time. Whether you need an entirely new landscape design, are thinking about a water or fire feature, or simply want to make sure your lawn gets the care and attention it needs, time is among the most obvious benefits of hiring a professional landscaping service. We have the knowledge and the resources at our fingertips to give your lawn all it needs to not only grow — but to thrive.
- We have the expertise to help you make the right decisions about plants, trees, and grass. We’re very familiar with what types of grass and native plants do best in Central Ohio, and those that do not. For example, not every grass variety will be able to withstand the harshness of Ohio winters. We know which ones work best, and how to keep yours looking its best year ‘round.
- We can show you how your yard will look before the work is done. With our 3-D technologies, we’ll illustrate what your landscape design will look like with a virtual flyover simulation. With this ability, we’re able to anticipate potential obstacles on the fly and find creative ways to work around them long before any dirt is tilled.
- We help you stay on budget. If you choose to go the “do it yourself” route, expenses can quickly get out of control. By leveraging our expertise, we’re able to quote you a price and our professional team members will do all they can to make sure you don’t pay a cent more.
How Do I Get Started With Hidden Creek Landscaping?
All of our projects, quotes, and consultations begin with the Dream Builder form, which you can complete and submit online.
There, you’ll be able to:
- Describe what type of project you have in mind
- Tell us the purpose of the project (more family entertaining space, regular lawn maintenance, landscape design, etc.) so that we can get a better understanding of the size and complexity of the job
- Tell us your timetable for having the work done
- Outline a budget
- What types of materials you want us to use or avoid
We’ll even work from plans that have been drawn up by another company.
Once you submit the form, our team of landscape architects and designers will discuss your project and reach out to you about plans for implementing your ideas.
How Do I Select the Right Landscape Provider for My Lawn?
It’s well worth your effort to ask the right questions when making your selection for a landscaping provider.
Your first step should be to select a few candidates based upon recommendations from friends and neighbors. Then, take the time to ask them the following questions.
- Are you bonded and insured? This is vital to make sure you’re protected legally if there’s a mishap on your property. Hidden Creek Landscaping is insured and bonded.
- Will you guarantee your work? You need a professional landscape provider that will stand behind their work, as we do here at Hidden Creek.
- How long have you provided professional landscaping services? This is important because you need someone who has established and demonstrated a reputation for doing things the right way. Hidden Creek Landscaping has served the Central Ohio region for more than 20 years. During that time, we’ve become the landscape providers of choice in our area.
- Is your team professionally trained? You should want a provider who is constantly at the forefront of landscape technologies and approaches. Here at Hidden Creek Landscaping, our team members are continually being trained in the absolute latest in landscape know-how and equipment.