Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Contract Administrator
Hidden Creek Landscaping has been in business 20 years and counting and has grown a minimum of 20% each year and are currently seeking a Client Contract Administrator for our Design Build division.
The Client Contract Administrator position is focused on delivering the highest quality of service to our clients by helping the sales and production team through the sales to final installation process. This position is about teamwork, addressing client needs, administration of subcontractors, and handling accounting functions such as invoicing through QuickBooks.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Full-Time position, 40-45 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Tracking of contracts and follow up with Sales and Production that all information is up to date as the contract is fulfilled
- Issue purchase orders for each project, process payables, ensure invoices are paid on time as well as subcontractors per contract schedule
- Create invoices per contract schedule, take lead in gathering the necessary information from Production and Sales to invoice in a timely manner, work with Sales to collect on overdue invoices, and invoice according to schedule from the contract
- Attend all production and administrative meetings to give updates and stay informed on the status of all projects, new clients, and processes
- Assist clients over the phone with questions and concerns and enter new sales leads into the system
- Promoting a positive image and attitude of Hidden Creek at all times over the phone or in person to Hidden Creek team members, subcontractors, vendors, and guests
- 3 years’ experience in Administration or Accounting role; service industry background a plus
- Proficiency in the following programs: Excel, Microsoft Office suite, and QuickBooks (or similar computer software program)
- Associate Degree (or higher education degree) preferred
- Positive and team oriented approach needed with willingness to do whatever tasks that are needed to help the Hidden Creek Team
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills to deliver impeccable customer service
- Ability to be organized, proactive, and prioritize multiple tasks both independently and with the team
- Salary position
- Paid Vacation
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Paid continuing education courses/seminars
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships with our clients and our team. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.