Join an award-winning Design/Build team of visionaries where your artistic concept becomes a reality. You deserve a company culture that celebrates your artistic vision and expertise. We are looking for leaders looking to manage and maintain current landscape design projects and seek out future architectural opportunities. We're also looking for high-profile sales drivers to help us grow by continuously looking for new business to business building opportunities. Work alongside our unmatched team of experts in the spirit of strategic creativity. Discover a fountain of creativity and inspiration at Hidden Creek Landscaping.
Our Benefits Can Include:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid smartphone/ tablet or laptop
- Clothing and boot credit
- Health, Dental, and Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid continuing education classes (professional development)
- Monthly company meetings with meals provided
- Monthly Prize Giveaways (Tv's, clothing, gift cards, and more)
- Never-ending opportunities for growth
Welcome to Hidden Creek Landscaping, and thank you for your interest in joining our work family! We're a landscape architecture, build, and maintain company - serving the Columbus metropolitan area for over 20 years. We currently have openings in our landscape installation, management, and maintenance divisions and we would love to hear from you!
Design Build Crew Member
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning Design/Build and Maintenance firm serving high profile clients since 1998. We like to blaze our own path with innovative ideas in landscape design, management, and personnel with a focus on creating a higher quality life not only for clients, but also our team. Our core focus is delivering exceptional customer service for those that expect more while concentrating on safety, quality, and efficiency at every level. We are driven to grow and create opportunities for our team to build their career and achieve our goal of being a premier landscape firm nationally.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
POSITION: Design Build Crew Member
At Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. our goal is to be recognized amongst our peers and clients as the finest landscape design company in Ohio. With our educated staff, devotion to our clients and work, and our continuous growth, we are confident we will achieve our desired success. We are looking for individuals who dare to be different, are driven to grow, lead with intent and can make someone smile to join us as a Landscape Construction Laborer.
Our Landscape Construction Laborers will be responsible for performing a variety of work tasks (generally physical labor) in order to assist with the completion of maintenance and hardscape installation services. You will also be required to operate a variety of tools and equipment to carry out specified job tasks.
Roles and Tasks:
- Assist the work of crew members to ensure proper safety, quality, and productivity
- Inspect all work for quality to eliminate the need for return visits and/or re-work due to quality or customer satisfaction issues
- Make sure assigned jobs are complete, within budgeted hours, and quality of service exceeds customer expectations
- Conduct daily inspections and maintenance on vehicles, tools, and equipment
- Conduct before and after inspections of job site
- Maintain and enforce standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, jobsites, and shop/yard areas
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and that all crew members are in compliance with government and company PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) standards
- Various work assignments including patio installation, outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, pavers, water features, low voltage lighting, plant installations & maintenance, wooden structures and masonry
- Operate power equipment including, but not limited to, masonry saw, skid steer, mini excavator, sod cutters, chain saws, and more
- Cut grass, trim edges, clean up refuse, blow trimmings, Assist in Weeding of landscape beds, Assist in hand pruning (3 D’s), (dead diseased or damaged) trees under 12’, annual and perennial care
Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License (preferred)
- 1+ year of landscape experience (preferred)
- 1+ General labor experience (preferred)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Join our Hidden Creek Culture which rewards hard work while having fun!
- Earn up to 40 hours (5 days) of Paid Time off each year
- Medical/Dental/Critical Illness/Accidental Insurance, Company pays 50% for employee only
- 401(k); we match up to 4%
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Clothing & Tool Credit, Snow Bonus Compensation, Paid continued education
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.