Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or email@example.com
Hidden Creek Landscaping continues to grow in the Central Ohio area and are in need of a Fleet Manager to lead the day-to-day operations of our fleet and the assistant mechanics.
Hidden Creek fleet continues to grow with over $11 million in revenue and are driven by the passion to ‘Expect More’ from our company, from each other, and from yourself.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Management of shop and assistant mechanic team
- Creation of repair and service schedule and communication with Operations Managers on priority tasks
- Coordination with outside repair shops/vendors for equipment issues beyond basic maintenance and minor repair
- Organization and inventory of shop, equipment, parts, and tools on daily basis
- Use of computer for tracking of repairs, inventory, and sourcing of parts
- Maintenance and repair of small engine and commercial mowing equipment
- Maintenance and repair of diesel and gasoline 1500-5500 trucks (non-CDL)
- Maintenance and repair of heavy duty equipment: skid steer, pay loader, mini-excavator, track machine, trencher, mulch mule
- Degree in automotive repair/technology
- 5 years’ experience in repair and maintenance of engines, brake systems, transmission, heating and cooling systems, suspension, and tire replacement and alignment
- Small-engine repair (leaf blowers, line trimmers, hedge shears, etc.)
- Knowledge of welding and fabrication a plus
- Use of computer and related software is a must
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to drive under company insurance
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid continuing education courses/seminars
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships with our clients and our team. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.