Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or email@example.com
Grounds Maintenance Lead
Hidden Creek Landscaping is in need of an energetic Grounds Management Lead to help us deliver the customer service and professionalism to our high end commercial and residential clients. Hidden Creek continues to grow in the Central Ohio area with a team of over 100 employees and revenue over $11 million and are driven by the passion that everyone should ‘Expect More’ from our company, from each other, and from yourself.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Supervising, training, and motivating the work of a 2 to 3 member team to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency
- Hands-on work required with team members to complete projects in budget
- Operation of a variety of landscape maintenance equipment such as: Exmark 48” and 60” mowers, push mower, line trimmers, hedge trimmer, truck w/trailer, skid loader, backpack blower, bed edger, mulch mule
- Daily tasks may include: mowing, line trimming, changing mower blades, weeding beds, pruning/shearing of shrubs, spot spraying of weeds, debri pick up, bed edging
- Coordinating with Field Service Manager on daily/weekly schedule, material/equipment needs, and budget hours
- Coordinating with Mechanic to maintain equipment, trucks, and trailers
- Full-time with 10 months of overtime work
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and uniform reimbursement opportunities
- Company Cell Phone provided
- Snow Bonus rate
- Paid monthly meeting w/breakfast and continuing education
- Ideal candidate to have minimum 3 years grounds maintenance experience
- Enrolled or graduate of a landscape/horticulture program preferred
- Leadership and organization ability
- Has worked on commercial and residential maintenance properties using above mentioned equipment
- Valid driver’s license and able to drive under company insurance required
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships with our clients and our team. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.