Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grounds Maintenance Leader
Do you have an ‘artist’s eye’ and see the details in every line you mow and landscape bed you clean up and look brand new? Are you looking for a place to move-up, lead a team, and make a career in a high energy and positive environment?
Hidden Creek Landscaping is still growing and in need of an energetic Grounds Maintenance Foreman to help us deliver the customer service and professionalism that our client’s expect. If you know maintenance and have been searching for a professional company, contact us today!
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Supervising, training, and motivating the work of a 2 to 3 member team to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency
- Hands-on work required with team members to complete projects in budget
- Operation of a variety of landscape maintenance equipment such as: Exmark 48” and 60” mowers, push mower, line trimmers, hedge trimmer, truck w/trailer, skid loader, backpack blower, bed edger, mulch mule
- Daily tasks may include: mowing, line trimming, changing mower blades, weeding beds, pruning/shearing of shrubs, spot spraying of weeds, debri pick up, bed edging
- Coordinating with Field Service Manager on daily/weekly schedule and projecting material and equipment needs
- Learn and understand site budget of hours and materials
- Coordinating with Mechanic to maintain equipment, trucks, and trailers
- Paid Vacation/Paid Holiday opportunities after 1 year
- Health/Dental Insurance after 1 year
- Company Cell Phone provided
- Incentive opportunities
- Uniform reimbursement
- Snow Bonus compensation
- Ideal candidate to have 3 years landscape maintenance experience
- Leadership and organization ability
- Has worked on commercial and residential maintenance properties using above mentioned equipment
- Valid driver’s license and able to drive under company insurance preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/build, Maintenance, and Irrigation firm located in Columbus, Ohio. We serve high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style. We are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships to those we do business with and our staff. With our goal of continued growth and devotion to safety-quality-efficiency, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design / build firm in Central Ohio.