Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Generalist
Hidden Creek Landscaping is seeking a Human Resources Generalist that has strong decision-making skills and understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training to continue to grow the organization and strong team culture.
This position will facilitate the interview and hiring processes, employee relations, payroll, regulatory compliance, and training and development. To be successful in this role the top candidate will need exceptional analytical, communication, organizational, and conflict management skills as well as problem-solving and multi-tasking ability in a high energy work environment.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Payroll administration with outsourced payroll service
- Facilitate employee uniform and safety gear
- Benefit administrator for 401k, employee insurance, company incentive programs, PTO and attendance tracking.
- Manage Worker’s Compensation/Unemployment Compensation/OSHA/FMLA/I-9 compliance and procedures
- Participate in interview process by conducting phone and scheduling interviews, assigning profile assessments and background checks, and conducting reference checks. Orientation of new employees and organizing onboarding schedule with management team.
- Employee development: tracking of reviews and scheduling with review manager, follow up with employee on progress of training and career development by coordinating with management on individual employee benchmark/career ladder
- As needed modification Employee/Company Handbook, creation of new company policies/SOPs/forms, and quick response to new personnel issues that will arise with continued growth of company
- Conflict facilitation: participate in employee conflicts with management team, investigation of conflict/complaints with proper documentation, and work with management on conflict resolution according to company policies
- Handles confidential information in an appropriate manner, portrays a positive image for Hidden Creek with external contacts and internally with employees
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a HR Coordinator/Specialist
- Strong understanding of labor law and regulations
- Meticulous skill in record-keeping and attention to detail
- High competency with MS Office, payroll programs and HR software
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid continuing education opportunities
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships with our clients and our team. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.