Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or email@example.com
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is currently seeking a creative and motivated individual who has experience in Residential Landscape Architecture and Design to support our Sales Team.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance landscaping company serving high profile clients throughout Central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. We utilize innovative landscape design to connect, inspire, and deliver. Our educated staff and our continued growth have enabled us to become the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Perform all phases of the design process including: site measurements, initial concepts, drafting, construction documents, 3D modeling, submittals & permitting, hard scape and plant material selection, and attend client meetings and presentation w/Sales Lead
- Organization of project materials & information according to Design Process
- Ensure accurate field verifications, measurements and analysis
- Coordination with sales team, clients & vendors
- Generating new vendors and sub-contractors through networking, online research, and referrals
- Researching new products (online or at Design Centers)
- Participation in networking and marketing events to promote Hidden Creek Landscaping
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience and degree in landscape architecture required
- Proficiency in the following programs is a must: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch-up (or similar 3D programs), In-Design, Illustrator, Excel and other MS Office programs
- Hand sketching abilities required
- Knowledge of Ohio plant palette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be organized, proactive, and prioritize multiple tasks both independently and with the team
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid continuing education classes
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO TO firstname.lastname@example.org