Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is currently seeking a creative and motivated individual who has experience in Residential Landscape Architecture and Sales to join our Design Build sales team.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance landscaping company serving high profile clients throughout Central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. We utilize innovative landscape design to connect, inspire, and deliver. Our educated staff and our continued growth have enabled us to become the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Perform all phases of the sales and design process including: set initial client meeting, assess services and establish expectations in first meeting to educate client on design fees, projected timeline, project management, and closeout, conduct site measurements, initial concepts, 3D modeling, create proposal/estimate and present design to client, create construction documents, submittals & permitting, hard scape and plant material selection, keep client informed at all phases of project and follow-up within 24 hours to resolve issues until final completion
- Ensure accurate site analysis and grade measurements
- Generating new vendors and sub-contractors through networking, online research, and referrals and researching new products
- Positively promote Company culture and attend after hours network events to continue to develop new business
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience and degree in landscape architecture
- Proficiency in the following programs is a must: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch-up (or similar 3D programs), In-Design, Illustrator, Excel and other MS Office programs
- Hand sketching abilities required
- Knowledge of Ohio plant palette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about prospecting and developing customer relationships
- Base Salary plus commission
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company cell phone and tablet
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid continuing education classes
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO TO email@example.com