Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape Construction Division Manager
Hidden Creek Landscaping has grown a minimum of 20% over the last 20 years with sales over $11 million and are currently seeking a Division Manager for our Design Build division that can help the company to continue to grow and expand outside of the Central Ohio area.
The Division Manager works with their team to lead every facet of the division from design/sales to production, personnel management, safety/training, and budget/financials. This position is about teamwork, organization and logistics, personnel retention and hiring, job costing and hitting division financial margins.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Project coordination with sales and Contract Administrator (Start Clean- Finish Clean)
- Daily meeting with project managers to review work completed and to be completed
- Site meetings with Sales and Project Management prior to work commencement for proper coordination of staff, materials and equipment. (Safety –Quality- Efficiency )
- Manage project schedule for all crews and coordinate with sales
- Insure that new pricing from vendors and bids are turned into sales and estimating team
- Interactive role with human resources in personnel needs, safety, training, and driving policies and procedures
- Run weekly meeting between sales , project management, and division head with approved agenda
- Weekly and monthly revenue and labor review of projects – over/under analysis – financial and equipment/material projections
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Branch or Operations Management position
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with financial budgets, forecasting, strategic planning
- Knowledge of construction, Microsoft Excel, and LMN software (or similar estimating/tracking software)
- Bachelor Degree in landscape or construction related field preferred
- Salary with bonus incentives
- Paid Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Company Cell Phone and Tablet provided
- Paid continuing education courses/seminars
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY EXPECTATIONS IN YOUR RESPONSE
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships with our clients and our team. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio since 1998. Exceptional customer service has always been our focus in both commercial and residential we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. With our dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design and management, our company has been able grow a minimum of 10% each year. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.