Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape Construction Lead
Hidden Creek Landscaping is in need of an energetic Landscape Construction Lead to help us deliver the customer service and professionalism to our high end commercial and residential clients. Hidden Creek continues to grow in the Central Ohio area with a team of over 100 employees and revenue over $11 million and are driven by the passion that everyone should ‘Expect More’ from our company, from each other, and from yourself.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Supervising, training, and motivating the work of a 2 to 3 member team to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency
- Hands-on work required with team members to complete projects in budget
- Operation of a variety of landscape construction equipment such as: Skid Loader, Small Track Machine, Partner Saw/Grinder, Compactor, Laser Level, Compact Mini-Excavator
- Installation of patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and retaining walls using Bluestone, Travertine, and other natural stone as well as clay and concrete pavers.
- Coordinating with Project Manager to determine scope of work, equipment/material needs, project budget, and layout of the installation
- Coordinating with Mechanic to maintain equipment, trucks, and trailers
- Full-time with 10 months of overtime work
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and uniform reimbursement opportunities
- Company Cell Phone provided
- Snow Bonus rate
- Paid monthly meeting w/breakfast and continuing education
- Ideal candidate to have 3 years installation experience in Landscape Construction/Hardscape
- Enrolled or graduate of a Landscape/Construction program preferred
- Leadership and organization ability
- Has worked with natural stone and concrete material to create patios, walls, and outdoor kitchen areas
- Valid driver’s license and able to drive under company insurance preferred
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Maintenance, and Irrigation firm located in Columbus, Ohio. We serve high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style. We are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships to those we do business with and our staff. With our goal of continued growth and devotion to safety-quality-efficiency, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design / build firm in Central Ohio.