Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape Construction Leader
Are you a Landscape Construction crew member that has worked on creating retaining walls, patios, and outdoor kitchens and fireplaces and are ready to lead and train others? Are you looking to find a place for you to continue to learn new skills, work on Award-winning and creative projects, and enjoy a high energy and positive environment that makes the day fly by?
Hidden Creek Landscaping is continually growing, with over 80 team members and sales in excess of $7 Million we have the opportunity for an energetic individual to step into the Landscape Construction Foreman position to help bring projects to life and continue to build your career!
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Supervising, training, and motivating the work of a 2 to 3 member team to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency
- Hands-on work required with team members to complete projects in budget
- Operation of a variety of landscape construction equipment such as: Skid Loader, Small Track Machine, Partner Saw/Grinder, Compactor, Laser Level, Compact Mini-Excavator
- Installation of patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and retaining walls using Bluestone, Travertine, and other natural stone as well as clay and concrete pavers.
- Coordinating with Project Manager to determine scope of work and plan equipment and material needs
- Understanding Blueprints and Landscape plans in order to complete layout of project and installation
- Learn and understand project budget of hours and materials
- Coordinating with Mechanic to maintain equipment, trucks, and trailers
- Paid Vacation/Paid Holiday opportunities after 1 year
- Health/Dental Insurance after 1 year
- Company Cell Phone provided
- Incentive opportunities
- Uniform reimbursement
- Snow Bonus compensation
- Paid continuing education available
- Ideal candidate to have 3 years installation experience in Landscape Construction/Hardscape
- Leadership and organization ability
- Has worked with natural stone and concrete material to create patios, walls, and outdoor kitchen areas
- Valid driver’s license and able to drive under company insurance preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Maintenance, and Irrigation firm located in Columbus, Ohio. We serve high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style. We are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships to those we do business with and our staff. With our goal of continued growth and devotion to safety-quality-efficiency, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design / build firm in Central Ohio.