Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape Maintenance Division Manager
The Division Manager role for our Maintenance division is a key role here at Hidden Creek Landscaping as we continue our growth in the Central Ohio area. This position works with their team to lead every facet of the division from sales to production, personnel management, safety/training, and budget/financials. This position is about teamwork, organization and logistics, personnel retention and hiring, job costing and hitting division financial margins.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Management of daily and weekly production schedule, production managers, job costing and maintaining the sales to production process
- Collaborate with Sales Team to insure proposals are correct before submission to client
- Site meetings with Sales and Management prior to work commencement for proper coordination of staff, materials and equipment
- Forecasting team member needs to human resources and participating in hiring process
- Weekly and monthly revenue and labor review of projects – over/under analysis
- Ensure relationships are built with all clients in order to achieve high level customer satisfaction
- Enforcement of all safety procedures and policies
- Always positively promoting the Company culture and vision
- Desire 5+ years’ experience in landscape management and the landscape maintenance cycle; Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Business and financial knowledge including budgeting, margin vocabulary and planning utilizing Microsoft office suite and estimating software
- Creative problem solver with capacity to innovate and strategically plan in a team environment
- Paid Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Company Cell Phone provided
- Paid continuing education classes/seminars
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships with our clients and our team. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.