Welcome to Hidden Creek Landscaping, and thank you for your interest in joining our work family! We're a landscape architecture, build, and maintain company - serving the Columbus metropolitan area for over 20 years. We currently have openings in our landscape installation, management, and maintenance divisions and we would love to hear from you!
Join an award-winning Design/Build team of visionaries where your artistic concept becomes a reality. You deserve a company culture that celebrates your artistic vision and expertise. We are looking for leaders looking to manage and maintain current landscape design projects and seek out future architectural opportunities. We're also looking for high-profile sales drivers to help us grow by continuously looking for new business to business building opportunities. Work alongside our unmatched team of experts in the spirit of strategic creativity. Discover a fountain of creativity and inspiration at Hidden Creek Landscaping.
Our Benefits Can Include:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid smartphone/ tablet or laptop
- Clothing and boot credit
- Health, Dental, and Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
Employees in Action
Click on an image to view larger.
- Paid continuing education classes (professional development)
- Monthly company meetings with meals provided
- Monthly Prize Giveaways (Tv's, clothing, gift cards, and more)
- Never-ending opportunities for growth
Check out the positions we're hiring for below! If you'd like to apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 721-3228. See our application samples HERE and HERE to help you get started. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aqui para descargar nuestra aplicacion en espanol.
Landscape Maintenance Foreman
Hidden Creek Landscaping needs a career driven Landscape Maintenance Foreman that can deliver our professional maintenance services to our high end commercial and residential clients. This position is year-round and participates in snow removal services.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Supervising, training, and motivating the work of a 2 to 3-member team to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency
- Hands-on work required with team members to complete projects in budget
- Operation of a variety of landscape maintenance equipment such as: Exmark 48” and 60” mowers, push mower, line trimmers, hedge trimmer, truck w/trailer, skid loader, backpack blower, bed edger, mulch mule
- Daily tasks may include: mowing, line trimming, changing mower blades, weeding beds, pruning/shearing of shrubs, spot spraying of weeds, debri pick up, bed edging
- Coordinating with Field Service Manager on daily/weekly schedule, material/equipment needs, and budget hours
- Coordinating with Mechanic to maintain equipment, trucks, and trailers
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Paid vacation/holidays and uniform credit
- Company Cell Phone provided
- Snow Bonus rate
- Paid monthly meeting w/breakfast and continuing education
- Ideal candidate with minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial and residential properties
- Has worked on commercial and residential maintenance properties using above mentioned equipment
- Valid driver’s license and able to drive under company insurance required
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships with our clients and our team. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.