Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape Maintenance Team Member
Is being stuck inside all day driving you crazy? Or maybe you already work outdoors but your current job isn’t the right fit? Are you interested in an opportunity that can give you the freedom of being outside and active, teach you skills to build a career in a high energy, positive, and professional environment?
At Hidden Creek Landscaping we are still growing and looking for energetic individuals who have a valid driver’s license and willingness to learn and build a career with us. Contact us today to learn more.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Hands-on work with instruction and training from Foreman on job duties
- Driver of truck and trailer with Foreman to job sites (if needed after training)
- Daily job duties may include: use of mowing equipment such as a 48” walk Behind, 60” rider, push mowers, line trimmer, stick edger, backpack blower, and hedge trimmer
- Bed maintenance work including weeding, mulch, pruning, leaf removal, and flower install
- Snow Removal work available during winter months
- Paid Vacation/Paid Holiday opportunities after 1 year
- Health/Dental Insurance opportunity after 1 year
- Uniform reimbursement
- Snow Bonus compensation
- Paid continuing education available
- A Valid Driver’s License and cleared to drive under company insurance required
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- To work outside in heat, rain, and cold weather
- Saturday work during peak season (April-June) may be required
- A willingness to learn every aspect of landscape maintenance from different machines and tools to proper horticulture methods; we will train the right person!
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/build, Maintenance, and Irrigation firm located in Columbus, Ohio. We serve high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style. We are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships to those we do business with and our staff. With our goal of continued growth and devotion to safety-quality-efficiency, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design / build firm in Central Ohio.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.Valid Driver’s license and ability to drive under company insurance mandatory.