Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or email@example.com
Landscape Maintenance Team Member
At Hidden Creek Landscaping we are looking for energetic individuals looking to become a Landscape Professional – not just a landscape laborer – and build a career. Must have a valid driver’s license and willingness to learn. Average 45 hours per week M-F working 10 months of the year with snow work during winter.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Hands-on work with instruction and training from Foreman on job duties
- Driver of truck and trailer with Foreman to job sites (after training)
- Daily job duties may include: use of mowing equipment such as a 48” walk Behind, 60” rider, push mowers, line trimmer, stick edger, backpack blower, and hedge trimmer
- Bed maintenance work including weeding, mulch, pruning, leaf removal, planting, and flower install
- Snow Removal work available during winter months
- Paid continuing education available Apprenticeship program and becoming Landscape Certified
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan (after 1-year)
- Uniform reimbursement
- Paid monthly meetings w/food provided
- Paid time off opportunities
- Snow Bonus compensation
- A Valid Driver’s License and cleared to drive under company insurance required
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- To work outside in heat, rain, and cold weather
- Saturday work during peak season (April-June) may be required
- A willingness to learn every aspect of landscape maintenance from different machines and tools to proper horticulture methods; we will train the right person!
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships with our clients and our team. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.