Join an award-winning Design/Build team of visionaries where your artistic concept becomes a reality. You deserve a company culture that celebrates your artistic vision and expertise. We are looking for leaders to manage and maintain current landscape design projects and seek out future architectural opportunities. We're also looking for high-profile sales drivers to help us grow by continuously looking for new business to business building opportunities. Work alongside our unmatched team of experts in the spirit of strategic creativity. Discover a fountain of creativity and inspiration at Hidden Creek Landscaping.
Our Benefits Can Include:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid smartphone/ tablet or laptop
- Clothing and boot credit
- Health, Dental, and Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid continuing education classes (professional development)
- Monthly company meetings with meals provided
- Monthly Prize Giveaways (Tv's, clothing, gift cards, and more)
- Never-ending opportunities for growth
Welcome to Hidden Creek Landscaping, and thank you for your interest in joining our work family! We're a landscape architecture, build, and maintain company - serving the Columbus metropolitan area for over 20 years. We currently have openings in our landscape installation, management, and maintenance divisions and we would love to hear from you!
Landscape Project Manager
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning Design/Build and Maintenance firm serving high profile clients since 1998. We like to blaze our own path with innovative ideas in landscape design, management, and personnel with a focus on creating a higher quality life not only for clients, but also our team. Our core focus is delivering exceptional customer service for those that expect more while concentrating on safety, quality, and efficiency at every level. We are driven to grow and create opportunities for our team to build their career and achieve our goal of being a premier landscape firm nationally.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
POSITION: Landscape Project Manager
Hidden Creek Landscaping is looking for an organized and driven individual to join our team as the Landscape Project Manager.
This position coordinates with the Director of Operations and Sales team to take the sold contract and implement it into production. This role includes purchasing materials, scheduling equipment and installation crews, overseeing training and safety, and coordinating with subcontractors to meet budget and goals of each project.
Specific Job Responsibilities Include:
- Management of 3-4 Landscape Installation Crews from morning prep to end of day close out
- On-site training with foreman and crew members on proper installation techniques
- Ordering of project materials and Management and scheduling of Subcontractors
- Vehicle and Equipment maintenance in coordination with Mechanic
- Communication with Director of Operations on daily and weekly production of crews and forecasting additional labor, material, or equipment as needed
- Daily input and review of data for job costing and proper tracking of employee and job hours/materials
- Tracking and reporting of safety issues/incidents, review of team performance, and participating in interviews for additional team members
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.