Join an award-winning Design/Build team of visionaries where your artistic concept becomes a reality. You deserve a company culture that celebrates your artistic vision and expertise. We are looking for leaders looking to manage and maintain current landscape design projects and seek out future architectural opportunities. We're also looking for high-profile sales drivers to help us grow by continuously looking for new business to business building opportunities. Work alongside our unmatched team of experts in the spirit of strategic creativity. Discover a fountain of creativity and inspiration at Hidden Creek Landscaping.
Our Benefits Can Include:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid smartphone/ tablet or laptop
- Clothing and boot credit
- Health, Dental, and Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid continuing education classes (professional development)
- Monthly company meetings with meals provided
- Monthly Prize Giveaways (Tv's, clothing, gift cards, and more)
- Never-ending opportunities for growth
Welcome to Hidden Creek Landscaping, and thank you for your interest in joining our work family! We're a landscape architecture, build, and maintain company - serving the Columbus metropolitan area for over 20 years. We currently have openings in our landscape installation, management, and maintenance divisions and we would love to hear from you!
Maintenance Crew Member
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning Design/Build and Maintenance firm serving high profile clients since 1998. We like to blaze our own path with innovative ideas in landscape design, management, and personnel with a focus on creating a higher quality life not only for clients, but also our team. Our core focus is delivering exceptional customer service for those that expect more while concentrating on safety, quality, and efficiency at every level. We are driven to grow and create opportunities for our team to build their career and achieve our goal of being a premier landscape firm nationally.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
POSITION: Maintenance Crew Member
Strategic Importance of this Role to the Company:
The Maintenance Field Technician shares Hidden Creek’s vision of providing exceptional customer service to all of its many clients. This position is responsible for assisting the Foreman and your fellow crew members with all aspects of daily work. You will help to insure the client’s expectations for site quality and services are being met or exceeded.
The Field Technician will be responsible for performing a variety of work tasks (generally physical labor) in order to assist with the completion of maintenance services. You will also be required to operate a variety of tools and equipment to carry out specified job tasks.
Roles and responsibilities in this position are:
- Communicate with your Foreman to plan out the day.
- Assist your Foreman in the loading/unloading of trucks and trailers in the AM and PM including all daily labor, equipment and materials required to complete daily objectives.
- Assist the work of crew members to ensure proper safety, quality, and productivity.
- Inspect all work for quality to eliminate the need for return visits and/or re-work due to quality or customer satisfaction issues.
- Make sure assigned jobs are complete, within budgeted hours, and quality of service exceeds customer expectations.
- Conduct daily inspections and maintenance on vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Conduct before and after inspections of job site.
- Maintain and enforce standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, jobsites, and shop/yard areas.
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and that all crew members are in compliance with government and company PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) standards.
- Communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner.
- Strive to improve job skills and develop the potential for upward mobility.
- Comply with all company policies and regulations.
- Report site issues, concerns or possible improvements on site to your Foreman.
- In Foreman absence, ensure total job completeness and job standards are met.
- Operate power equipment including, but not limited to, commercial mowers, string trimmers, blowers, hedge trimmers, pruning saws, sod cutters, chain saws, and snow blowers.
- Cut grass, trim edges, clean up refuse, blow trimmings, Assist in Weeding of landscape beds, Assist in hand pruning (3 D’s), (dead diseased or damaged) trees under 12’, annual and perennial care.
Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Clothing & Tool Credit, Snow Bonus Compensation, Paid continued education
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.