Welcome to Hidden Creek Landscaping, and thank you for your interest in joining our work family! We're a landscape architecture, build, and maintain company - serving the Columbus metropolitan area for over 20 years. We currently have openings in our landscape installation, management, and maintenance divisions and we would love to hear from you!
Join an award-winning Design/Build team of visionaries where your artistic concept becomes a reality. You deserve a company culture that celebrates your artistic vision and expertise. We are looking for leaders looking to manage and maintain current landscape design projects and seek out future architectural opportunities. We're also looking for high-profile sales drivers to help us grow by continuously looking for new business to business building opportunities. Work alongside our unmatched team of experts in the spirit of strategic creativity. Discover a fountain of creativity and inspiration at Hidden Creek Landscaping.
Our Benefits Can Include:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid smartphone/ tablet or laptop
- Clothing and boot credit
- Health, Dental, and Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
Employees in Action
Click on an image to view larger.
- Paid continuing education classes (professional development)
- Monthly company meetings with meals provided
- Monthly Prize Giveaways (Tv's, clothing, gift cards, and more)
- Never-ending opportunities for growth
Check out the positions we're hiring for below! If you'd like to apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 721-3228. See our application samples HERE and HERE to help you get started. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aqui para descargar nuestra aplicacion en espanol.
Maintenance Field Technician
At Hidden Creek Landscaping we are looking for energetic individuals looking to become a Landscape Professional – not just a landscape laborer – and build a career. Must have a valid driver’s license and willingness to learn. Average 45 hours per week M-F working 10 months of the year with snow work during winter.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Hands-on work with instruction and training from Foreman on job duties
- Driver of truck and trailer with Foreman to job sites (after training)
- Daily job duties may include: use of mowing equipment such as a 48” walk Behind, 60” rider, push mowers, line trimmer, stick edger, backpack blower, and hedge trimmer
- Bed maintenance work including weeding, mulch, pruning, leaf removal, planting, and flower install
- Snow Removal work available during winter months
- A Valid Driver’s License and cleared to drive under company insurance highly preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- To work outside in heat, rain, and cold weather
- Saturday work during peak season (April-June) may be required
- A willingness to learn every aspect of landscape maintenance from different machines and tools to proper horticulture methods; we will train the right person!
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Clothing/Tool credit
- Paid monthly meetings w/food provided
- Snow Bonus compensation
- Paid continuing education available Apprenticeship program and becoming Landscape Certified
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships with our clients and our team. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.