Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The On-site Supervisor role direct reports to one of our high-profile commercial accounts located just outside of Marysville, OH. This position coordinates and implements mowing operations and performs detailed bed and grounds maintenance with a team of 3-5 members.
Over 3 years’ experience in commercial mowing and grounds management which includes ornamental plant knowledge (identification and maintenance) and zero tolerance snow removal operations.
Typical working hours are 6:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Must have reliable transportation to the site and able to work occasional Saturday/Sunday. Non-tobacco user as entire site is tobacco free.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Coordinating with Facility Manager and Account Manager on special projects
- Daily coordination with team on site clean-up of debri and trash before facility opens
- Coordinating the team for mowing of 140 acres
- Use of commercial mowing equipment such as a 48” walk Behind, 60” rider, push mowers, line trimmer, stick edger, backpack blower, and hedge trimmer
- Bed maintenance work including weeding, mulch, pruning, leaf removal, and flower install
- Identification of issues such as insects and disease on ornamental plants and turf areas
- Snow Removal work during winter months – zero tolerance property
- 3 years’ commercial mowing and plant identification and maintenance experience
- Graduate of a landscape/horticulture program preferred
- Valid Driver’s license that can be insured under company insurance
- 1-year experience in a supervisory role
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and uniform reimbursement opportunities
- Paid monthly meetings w/food provided
- Snow bonus rate
- Paid continuing education available
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. will not discriminate against applicants or employees because he or she is physically or mentally handicapped, a disabled veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam era, or has a non-job related medical condition, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. for the job. As an employment AT WILL EMPLOYER, the employee or employer may terminate employment at any time and for any reason.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance Landscaping firm serving high profile clients throughout central Ohio. Our projects vary in size, scope, and style and we are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance growth and personal relationships with our clients and our team. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will achieve our success as the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio.