Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. is a design-build company that has been serving the Columbus metropolitan area since 1998. We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. Listed below are outlines of positions available. To apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 777-4254. To help you with the process, you can view Sample 1 and Sample 2 of successfully completed applications. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aquí para descargar nuestra aplicación en español.
For more information please contact us at (614) 777-4254 or email@example.com
Hidden Creek Landscaping is currently looking for a high energy and experienced residential landscape construction sales professional to join our Design Build sales team.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance landscaping company serving high profile clients throughout Central Ohio. Our educated staff and our continued growth have enabled us to become the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio. This position focuses on the client and delivering the scope of work promised in each contract, exceptional customer service, and an amazing finished project.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Establish expectations in first meeting to educate client on design fees, projected timeline, project management, and closeout
- Follow the sales and design process: set initial client meeting, assess services, coordinate with designer on site and client analysis to create concept drawings, create proposal, create proposal/estimate and present design to client, keep client informed of all phases of the project and follow-up within 24 hours to resolve issues when necessary until final completion
- Ensure accurate site analysis and grade measurements with designer
- Collaborate with project management, design team and production to match job resources and product needs with quoted timeframes and within budget
- Responsible for necessary follow-up, follow-through on projects to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Positively promote Company culture and attend after hours network events to continue to develop new business
- Minimum of 4 years residential landscape/construction sales experience
- Degree in a Landscape-related field, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and team members
- Passionate about prospecting and developing customer relationships
- Ability to use estimating programs and software – LMN Estimating system (or similar program)/Microsoft Office suite
- Base Salary plus commission
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Cell Phone and Tablet
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid continuing education seminars and conferences
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE LANDSCAPE EXPERIENCE