Welcome to Hidden Creek Landscaping, and thank you for your interest in joining our work family! We're a landscape architecture, build, and maintain company - serving the Columbus metropolitan area for over 20 years. We currently have openings in our landscape installation, management, and maintenance divisions and we would love to hear from you!
Join an award-winning Design/Build team of visionaries where your artistic concept becomes a reality. You deserve a company culture that celebrates your artistic vision and expertise. We are looking for leaders looking to manage and maintain current landscape design projects and seek out future architectural opportunities. We're also looking for high-profile sales drivers to help us grow by continuously looking for new business to business building opportunities. Work alongside our unmatched team of experts in the spirit of strategic creativity. Discover a fountain of creativity and inspiration at Hidden Creek Landscaping.
Our Benefits Can Include:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid smartphone/ tablet or laptop
- Clothing and boot credit
- Health, Dental, and Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
Employees in Action
Click on an image to view larger.
- Paid continuing education classes (professional development)
- Monthly company meetings with meals provided
- Monthly Prize Giveaways (Tv's, clothing, gift cards, and more)
- Never-ending opportunities for growth
Check out the positions we're hiring for below! If you'd like to apply, please fill out an application online and call our job hotline at (614) 721-3228. See our application samples HERE and HERE to help you get started. Click here to download our English application. Haga clic aqui para descargar nuestra aplicacion en espanol.
Hidden Creek Landscaping is currently looking for a high energy and experienced residential landscape construction sales professional to join our Design Build sales team.
Hidden Creek Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning Design/Build, Irrigation, and Maintenance landscaping company serving high profile clients throughout Central Ohio. Our educated staff and our continued growth have enabled us to become the premier landscape design/build firm in Central Ohio. This position focuses on the client and delivering the scope of work promised in each contract, exceptional customer service, and an amazing finished project.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Establish expectations in first meeting to educate client on design fees, projected timeline, project management, and closeout
- Follow the sales and design process: set initial client meeting, assess services, coordinate with designer on site and client analysis to create concept drawings, create proposal, create proposal/estimate and present design to client, keep client informed of all phases of the project and follow-up within 24 hours to resolve issues when necessary until final completion
- Ensure accurate site analysis and grade measurements with designer
- Collaborate with project management, design team and production to match job resources and product needs with quoted timeframes and within budget
- Responsible for necessary follow-up, follow-through on projects to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Positively promote Company culture and attend after hours network events to continue to develop new business
- Minimum of 4 years residential landscape/construction sales experience
- Degree in a Landscape-related field, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and team members
- Passionate about prospecting and developing customer relationships
- Ability to use estimating programs and software – LMN Estimating system (or similar program)/Microsoft Office suite
- Base Salary plus commission
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Cell Phone and Tablet
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid continuing education seminars and conferences
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE LANDSCAPE EXPERIENCE