Columbus Commercial Landscaping
Professional Lawn Care And Grounds Maintenance Around Columbus, Ohio
At Hidden Creek Landscaping, we believe the keys to a successful client relationship are communication, honesty, consistency, and planning. Every landscape project begins with a clear understanding of your expectations and long term goals. We recognize that every property and project is unique and therefore requires a long term plan to improve its overall health and appearance. Our goal is to meet with you and devise a yearly plan to meet your landscaping needs, as well as your budget.
Once we establish a plan, our commercial landscape maintenance division oversees your property 12 months a year. We believe you should not have to worry about your property. Our crew handles every aspect of grounds maintenance and guarantees the highest standards possible. We believe in being proactive, alerting clients to potential issues before they become big problems.
Landscape Maintenance Services:
- Complete Grounds Maintenance
- Irrigation Service
- Annual Displays
- Lighting Maintenance
- Snow Removal
- Water Feature Maintenance
- Spring & Fall Cleanups
Why choose Hidden Creek Landscaping?
- We are locally owned and operated and consistently outperform national competitors
- 97.5% client retention over the past decade
- One contract for all your commercial landscaping services
- Highly trained team of safety-conscious, uniformed crew members
- Our certified technicians utilize the most modern fleet of landscape equipment in the industry as well as undergo weekly training
- Clean, marked trucks
- Drug-free environment
When is it time to find a new commercial landscape provider?
- Do you find the need to hold your current landscape contractor's hand?
- Do you pay for services never performed?
- Do you pay for a "complete maintenance package" yet are nickel-and-dimed for services considered "extra"?
- Do you face penalties if you cancel your contract early?
- Do you find communication and feedback lacking from your current provider?
If you responded yes to any of these questions above, it is time for a change!